Sunday, February 5, 2012

src783

Christina Dietze (of SRC783) photographed by Daniel Luxford 

I instantly fell in love with these photo's from the moment I laid my eye on them. the soft background really contrast with the sharp figure but it still works because of how beautiful and natural the colours are.

I knew I would adore the work of Daniel Luxford from only looking at this particular shoot (and I was right, his photography is stunning)! just like this set of photo's, Daniel only uses very natural colours. the use of the natural colours is brilliant, and the way he creates the figure to stand out is extremely effective! I will most definitely be posting more of his work!

Christina Dietze is also a gem! one of the reasons I love her look is of course her wonderful cheek bones and jaw line. I have loved her blog for a long time, and was devastated when it disappeared... but SHE'S BACK (and brunette), with her new website src783.com.au (which is coming soon) as well as her brand new magazine which will be available soon in all general pants stores! gosh, i am actually so excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment