Tuesday, January 10, 2012

pucci goes gypset

 Emilio Pucci ss12

i love this collection soooooooo much, it is probably my favourite collection of ss12. i am really into the bohemian/gypsy look and this collection definitely portrays that look so well! the colours are just so beautiful and bold; then the material is so very elegant and feminine, it is so gorgeous and works so well together. i seriously want this whole collection in my wardrobe, gosh i would wear all of the outfits everyday! my absolute favourite outfit is definitely the first two, as the colour in them really stands out and is so amazing.

3 comments:

  1. fashion fashion i love this collection ♥
    check out my blog: www.agus-memories.blogspot.com
    waiting for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection also! It's very 'you' Jordy, I can see you wearing this! xx

    ReplyDelete